What is a Non-Conformance Report Form?
A non-conformance report form is a tool used by project managers to record any non-compliance or plan deviation, how it occurred, and corrective measures to prevent similar events from recurring. It is also used in determining a resolution with a client and documenting any corrective changes applied.
An effective NCR Form fundamentally contains these 4 key elements:
- Detailed observation of the non-conformances;
- Corrective actions to be implemented;
- Rectification process; and
- Closure of the case
iAuditor as a Digital Non-conformance Reporting Tool
Non-conformance reporting involves back and forth handover of paper forms between managers and project team members. Observations are also difficult to document without the ability to take photo evidence.
- Help streamline workflows, eliminate paperwork and promote timely reporting.
- Take photo evidence and detailed notes of observations associated with the NCR Form.
- Assign actions within your digital NCR Form to relevant teams and authorized personnel for immediate resolution.
- We feature comprehensive digital non-conformance report forms you can download for free and customize using iAuditor. Solve business-impacting non-conformances with these templates.
Featured NCR Forms
Supplier Non-Conformance Report Form
Use this template to record any non-conformances concerning supplies, raw materials or any incoming goods which are received by the organization.