What is an Incident Report Form?
An incident report form is a tool used to document any event that may or may not have caused personal injury and illness or property damage. A good incident report should
state all the essential information about the accident or near miss. Proper incident reporting is important in identifying and understanding what caused the incident
to prevent it from recurring. Incident reports should be completed as soon as possible to preserve key details that are needed for insurance and regulatory purposes.
This page includes 12 of the best incident report templates that can be used for reporting on injuries, illnesses, accidents, near-misses, property damage, incident investigations and more.
Click here to download Top 12 Incident Report Forms
Paperless Incident Report Form App - iAuditor
Paperless incident report forms and online cloud storage with iAuditor mobile app and web platform. With iAuditor you can:
- ✔ Replace paper forms with a phone and tablet
- ✔ Easily attach photos to your reports
- ✔ Automatically save PDF reports online to the cloud. No more scanning and faxing
- ✔ Secure storage and audit trail of all incident reports for regulatory purposes
- ✔ Capture digital signatures and witness statements
To help you get started, here are 12 of the best incident report forms you can download and customize for free.