What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard for the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management system. It serves as a framework in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving an occupational health and safety management system for organizations. Failure to comply can lead to workplace accidents and diseases, lawsuits, and cost overruns.
This article briefly discusses: 1) 5 steps to prepare for ISO 45001:2018; 2) free downloadable ISO 45001:2018 templates, and 3) technology to help you streamline ISO reporting and compliance.
Click here to download free & customizeable ISO 45001 templates
ISO 45001:2018 Auditing Tool
Paper-based audits can be burdensome and time-consuming. Time spent on documentation and manual filing of records can be better spent addressing the actual hazards found during audits. iAuditor, the world’s most powerful mobile inspection app, can help organizations comply with regulatory requirements and eliminate workplace dependence on paper checklists. iAuditor lets you:
- ✔ Create mobile-ready ISO checklists
- ✔ Empower teams to conduct efficient monitoring procedures and analysis using a smartphone or tablet
- ✔ Save hours in report writing with a mobile app that generates comprehensive reports as you finish an audit
- ✔ Save all reports online and automatically share it with members of your organization. Preview a sample report here.
- ✔ Use for free with small teams. Unlimited reports and storage for premium accounts