What is a Food Safety Checklist?
A food safety checklist is used to evaluate compliance of a food establishment with food safety and good hygiene practices. It can help ensure that activities involving food are done according to set standards. Following food safety practices reduces the likelihood of foodborne illnesses and helps businesses prevent legal and regulatory problems.
Click here to download Top 5 Food Safety Checklists.
iAuditor Food Safety App
iAuditor is the world’s #1 digital inspection app. Use it to streamline your food safety inspections and effectively implement food safety processes. With iAuditor, you can:
- ✔ Capture photo evidence - Take pictures, annotate them, and attach them to your checklist for a more comprehensive report.
- ✔ Assign corrective measures - Found an issue? Create a corrective action within the app and instantly assign it, set the due date and priority level.
- ✔ Schedule regular inspections - Never miss out on inspections and know when assigned tasks are completed using iAuditor’s scheduling feature. Use iAuditor as a food safety app to help you set up recurring and regular inspections on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- ✔ Generate on-site reports - Complete inspections and generate shareable reports using the iAuditor food safety app.
- ✔ Gain performance visibility - With the analytics feature of iAuditor, get insights on your productivity, compliance, accuracy, and more.
To help you get started we have listed down the 5 best food safety checklists you can download and customize for free.