A job sheet is used by workers to document key tasks performed onsite and typically requires client sign-off upon completion. Job sheets are commonly used across engineering, manufacturing and trade services businesses.
Job sheet templates vary by industry and business but generally capture the following:
- Customer information;
- Description of fault and works carried out;
- Additional works required;
- Costing and materials used; and
- Worker and client sign-off
Paper-based job sheets pose the following key business challenges:
- Time-consuming to complete;
- Burdensome paperwork and difficult to recover; and
- Difficult to analyze productivity and business KPI insights
Digitizing your job sheet reporting can streamline your productivity, save significant worker hours, and help uncover actionable business insights. iAuditor is the world’s #1 cloud-based inspection platform and can be used to perform paperless job sheet reporting. Complete your job-sheets while on-site, take photo evidence, capture client signatures and generate PDF reports instantly. Save and analyze all your business records securely online.
To help you get started we have prepared 4 digital job sheet templates you can use with iAuditor. All templates are free to download and easily customizable, no programming skills required.