Electrical Safety Tips
Prevention is better than cure. Knowing the basic electrical safety measures can help avoid serious accidents like fire, electrocution, explosion and physical injuries. Here are some general safety tips:
- Avoid contact with any energized electrical circuits.
- Always assume that all electrical equipment is unsafe to touch.
- Unplug or disconnect power supply before repairing electrical equipment.
- Use insulated tools when working on electrical devices.
- Always use protective clothings like gloves and shoes with insulated soles.
- Work on dry places only to avoid electrocutions.
- Never repair electrical equipment unless qualified and authorized.
- Report any detected hazards immediately.
- Ask for professional assistance as much as possible./li>
- Always be cautious and attentive.