What is a Cleaning Schedule Template?
A cleaning schedule template is a tool used to ensure that all areas in an establishment (i.e., workplace, school, hotel, or restaurant) are cleaned regularly. This tool can help cleaning staff keep track of all required cleaning chores
to perform and keep cleaning tasks organized. Performing regular cleaning procedures helps deliver high-quality service.
Click here to download Top 12 Cleaning Checklists.
How to Enforce an Effective Cleaning Schedule
Cleaning services entail numerous tasks depending on the type of establishment and how often cleaning is done. Avoid overlooking cleaning jobs and specific tasks by implementing a cleaning schedule. Here are 3 ways that can help you effectively
enforce a cleaning schedule:
1. Organize and distribute tasks
List down all tasks and arrange it by frequency. Breaking down tasks can help cleaning staff determine which cleaning procedures to prioritize. Distribute your tasks into a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
2. Create a cleaning calendar
A cleaning calendar contains information on cleaning job appointments and the employees assigned. This can help managers keep track of employees’ availability before booking cleaning work.
3. Quality-check services
Conduct a quality inspection after performing a cleaning service to ensure that tasks are accomplished and that conditions/requests made by the customer have been met. Quality checks can help protect your business from liability for problems found after
service has been completed.
iAuditor Cleaning Schedule App
iAuditor is the world’s #1 digital inspection app. Use it to streamline your cleaning tasks and inspections and effectively implement cleanliness SOPs in establishments. With iAuditor, you can:
- ✔ Capture photo evidence - Take pictures, annotate, and attach them to your checklist for a more comprehensive report.
- ✔ Assign corrective measures - Encountered an issue? Create a corrective action within the app and instantly assign it to a respective person, set the due date, and determine the
- ✔ Schedule regular inspections - Never miss out on inspections and know when assigned tasks are completed using iAuditor’s scheduling feature. Use iAuditor to set up recurring and
regular inspections on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- ✔ Generate on-site reports - Complete inspections and generate shareable reports.
To help you get started we have compiled 12 of the best cleaning checklists you can download and customize for free.