Why Choose a Safety Inspection App?
Workplace safety apps are used by safety officers, supervisors and frontline workers to conduct safety audits, identify hazards, and report on corrective actions. A safety inspection app should be easy to use, capture detailed photo evidence, and be flexible enough to customize for different workplace environments.
Using safety inspection apps can save significant time by streamlining the gathering of data and preparation of reports. When easy to use, safety inspection apps can actually encourage more proactive safety reporting. More time can be spent on improving safety and fixing problems and less on unproductive recordkeeping.
What is iAuditor and how can I use it as my Safety Inspection App?
iAuditor is the world’s #1 safety inspection app and is used by workplaces across the world to perform paperless inspections and improve workplace safety. iAuditor digitizes your paper safety checklists into a powerful mobile app accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
The iAuditor app lets you take unlimited photos, draw annotations, capture electronic signatures, and generate comprehensive reports on the spot. All data is securely saved in the cloud. Learn why businesses across all industries around the world are using iAuditor as their #1 safety inspection app:
Mobile Safety Inspection App
- Perform safety audits on your handheld device. Works on all iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Cut your safety inspection times in half
- Take unlimited photos and draw annotations
Instant Safety Audit Reports
- Instantly generate comprehensive PDF and online safety audit reports
- Complete your safety reporting without leaving the site
- Add company logos and branding to your reports
Track Corrective Actions
- Assign corrective actions to team members and set priority and due date
- Online dashboard to keep track of corrective actions
View Performance and Trends
- Powerful online analytics dashboards summarizing all data captured
- Get visibility on frequently failing safety hazards (e.g. slips and trips, PPE damage)
Capture safety performance scores and track how teams & sites perform over time
97k+ Checklist App Templates
- Access over 97,000 checklist app templates
Browse from popular templates including risk assessments, toolbox talks, JSA, method statements, and more