Published 5 Aug 2022
What is a Daily Attendance Sheet?
A daily attendance sheet is an official register that tracks the attendance of an organization’s people. As an attendance reporting tool, it effectively helps team managers to effectively monitor their members' level of participation, compliance, and productivity.
This digital employee daily attendance sheet is intended for small and medium-sized businesses. This tool can help employees to easily log their work hours with their own mobile device. It also helps HR professionals and managers to effectively monitor participation, compliance, and productivity of employees.
- Save time and let the iAuditor attendance tracker auto-generate daily attendance reports for individual employees. Download sample daily attendance report PDF.
- Attach images as additional visual reference.
- Include guide instructions for orientation of new employees.
- Enable electronic sign-offs as confirmation of authenticity of details.
This article will briefly discuss
- importance of daily attendance tracking in different industries;
- 3 key advantages of an online attendance tracker;
- mobile daily tracker app for efficient attendance management; and
- free daily attendance sheets which can be downloaded and customized via iAuditor.
Without an attendance monitoring system, it can be difficult for managers to track their members’ time and ensure that they are fulfilling their obligations. With the help of daily attendance sheets, managers across various industries save time and reduce errors when evaluating attendance.
Corporate HR practitioners employ an attendance monitoring system to help them comply with various regulations, especially when it comes to identifying full time employees for federally-mandated company health insurance enrollments. They also use daily attendance sheets to monitor employee sign-ins during classroom training courses and verify information from end-of-shift reports.
Daily attendance register is also important in non-profits so volunteers can log their hours even when in remote work and have a basis for social currency and incentives.
Student Athlete Management
Attendance monitoring programs for student-athletes is common in many colleges. School management often recruit other students to track student-athletes’ attendance in classes to and make them sign daily attendance sheets as valid proof of participation.
With the traditional pen and paper method, keeping track of attendance can be tedious. By upgrading to a mobile attendance app and digital daily attendance sheets, companies can reap the following three key benefits:
- Increased productivity for both the manager and workers
An online attendance tracker can help save time and eliminate manual processes, such as data re-entry and creating reports from scratch. With an app/software, managers can organize data and auto-generate reports within just a few clicks, helping them focus better in more important duties.
- Embrace working remotely
A mobile attendance app can enable workers to log hours in their digital daily attendance sheets, even when they are in remote locations. With this, team managers can worry less about monitoring their productivity and show confidence in their team members.
- Can help develop a stronger company culture
When workers are provided self-service tools such as an online daily attendance sheet, a culture of honesty and integrity can be develop as workers have shared control of their information with the employer.
With the help of iAuditor, a world-class cloud-based form building software, organizations can upgrade to digital and enable smart attendance marking. This can help reduce errors from manual processes as daily attendance can be logged by personnel via their own mobile device. Further, iAuditor empowers teams to:
- Have a convenient way of doing remote punch-in and punch-out
- Easily track the amount of time spent by personnel during a working period
- Attach and annotate images for additional proof
- Add notes for additional guide
- Enable electronic signatures for signing-off attendance registers
- Have a secure cloud storage for daily attendance reports
- Conduct real-time analysis of personnel productivity
Download Free & Customizable Digital Daily Attendance Sheets
Use this template to keep track of attendees at any type of event, such as a business meetings, networking events, and other cases where you want to collect information. The template allows you to gather contact information and record details about the meeting, such as date, location, and facilitator names.
This digital attendance monitoring sheet can help varsity teams and class checkers to efficiently work with Student-Athletes in tracking daily attendance in classes. This tool can also help support continuous membership of the student-athlete in the varsity team.
Use this Daycare Attendance Sheet template to record the child’s sign in and out. This can help track children’s daily attendance and how many hours each child is in your care.