Risk Management Plan Templates
Measure operations compliance with manufacturing standards. Mobile app to perform GMP auditsJump to featured templates
Published October 19th, 2020
What is a Risk Management Template?
A risk management plan template is an essential tool used by project managers to establish a framework that will recognize and address potential risks and threats associated to the project at hand. The risk management process involves the following:
- Risk Identification: Identifying all potential risks affecting the project.
- Risk Assessment: Prioritizing identified risks based on severity/damage impact.
- Risk Mitigation: Reducing the occurrence of risk/threat by implementing control measures or removing/modifying certain aspects
- Risk Monitoring: Evaluating the effectiveness of set control measures
What Should be Included in a Risk Management Plan?
As an essential tool for risk management, a risk management plan typically includes the following:
- All the identified risks that can potentially impact a project.
- A scale that estimates the likelihood of a risk’s occurrence and seriousness of impact.
- The consequences on the project should any of the risks take place.
- Mitigation actions that intend to either prevent the occurrence of identified risks or control their impact should they happen.
Manage your Risk Management Plan with iAuditor
Improve risk management processes with the latest technology. Typical paper-based methods can be time-consuming and present physical storage issues in the long run. Using digital checklists and systems can help you save more time, encourage compliance, and create rich data sets that will help you build better processes.
iAuditor is the world’s #1 inspection app that lets you proactively manage safety and quality in your business with the use of your mobile device or tablet. Use iAuditor as a risk management software and be able to:
- Streamline audits – Save time from manual entry when doing an audit. Attach notes and media directly during inspections. Learn more here
- Automate communication – Receive immediate notifications when critical risks are identified or when audit scores start to drop.
- Deliver immediate actions – Create corrective actions for issues in need of immediate resolution. Assign actions to members of the organization and set the time, date, and priority level. Learn more about iAuditor actions.
- Gain safety & quality insights – Get real-time insights from comprehensive reports that automatically generate every time you complete an audit. Preview a sample report here.
- Share reports immediately – Automatically send your reports to multiple recipients. Reports are shareable in multiple formats (PDF, Word, CSV, JSON, HTML or XML) and delivery options (email, dropbox, sharepoint, or more).
Top 4 Risk Management Templates
Risk Management Plan Template
Identify, assess, control and monitor risks with the use of a risk management plan template. You can customize this template according to your business needs. Get maximum usage from this template by following the points below:
- Identify potential risks or threats and assess the likelihood, seriousness, and grade
- Take or attach photos of risks identified (if possible)
- Add notes or comments (if needed)
- Provide mitigation strategies for risks identified
- Sign off with digital signature of project manager
Risk Management Checklist Template
You can use this Risk Management Template converted using iAuditor to help identify the risks associated with your projects. Choose control measures (elimination, substitution, engineering controls, administrative controls, PPE) to help eliminate risks. Use iAuditor to capture photo evidences of the hazards and generate reports even while onsite. This risk management checklist is customizable and allows you to include additional risk rating criteria appropriate to your projects.
Risk Management Framework Template
Use this Risk Management Framework Template to record the identified risks, consequences, probable cause, effects, and control measures. Describe the adequacy of existing controls. Rate the likelihood of risks associated with the project. You can use iAuditor even while you’re offline and capture photos of the hazard and generate reports. Assign mitigation actions, highlight priority level, and timeline to finish the task to appropriate team member via iAuditor’s Action feature and immediately receive feedback regarding the progress.
Project Risk Management Template
This Project Risk Management Template can be used to monitor risk management activities throughout the project. Identify the risks, likelihood, and consequences. Record how risks will impact the project. Identify the symptoms, triggers, strategy, and contingency plan to eliminate the risk. This template uses iAuditor’s Dynamic Field to allow you to ask recurring questions. Generate comprehensive reports and highlight the current status of risks with iAuditor.