Vehicle inspection apps are convenient tools that fleet managers and business owners can use to (1) help maintain their vehicles’ roadworthiness through regular inspections, (2) promote the safety of their drivers and customers by clearly identifying vehicle issues and taking immediate action, and (3) remind all of their inspectors to complete vehicle checks with the aid of scheduled notifications.
Vehicle inspection apps like iAuditor can be accessed anytime anywhere and it’s easy to use on your mobile, tablet, or iPad.
This article will briefly discuss how a car inspection app like iAuditor can greatly improve your vehicle inspections and how it can be an asset to your business.
Sign Up for Free
7 Ways iAuditor can help Improve Vehicle Inspections:
No more paper forms. No more hassles.
- Conduct all vehicle inspections using iAuditor on your mobile device and access all of your checklists and inspection templates with the app.
- No more paper checklists that can get lost or damaged and you can save a lot of your time because you instantly capture the information you need with iAuditor and generate reports that you can easily share.
- You can upload a CSV file of your VIN and license numbers and these can be used as easy refence during inspections.
- iAuditor is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, and Android devices so you can be sure that you can immediately begin with your vehicle inspections once you open the app.
Take pictures, draw diagrams, draw diagrams on pictures
- Want to take a picture of a flat tire? Need to explain a battery problem? Found scratches on a vehicle? With iAuditor as your vehicle check app you can take pictures during inspections. Annotate on images to describe a battery issue, use arrows to show where the scratches are, or encircle tires that need to be replaced ASAP.
- You can take as many photos as you need for your vehicle inspections using iAuditor and those photos will be included on your reports.