Download iAuditor to enable you to keep your service station COVID-secure!
The PRA/CWA have partnered with SafetyCulture, so that all members can optimise their operations by accessing the association’s recommended checklists in iAuditor, for free.
So how does it work?
iAuditor is a mobile and web application that can be used to provide visibility and insights into raising safety and quality standards across an organisation.
Deploying iAuditor across your business will:
- Ensure you comply with government regulations by using the free PRA/CWA endorsed checklists.
- Empower you to optimise your onsite operations. With iAuditor you can explore and use as many of our 100,000+ checklists avaliable in our public library.
- Collect consistent data, standardise operations, send reports, identify failed areas, and get problems resolved with this easy-to-use checklist software.
Sign-up for free to raise your standards of health and safety across your organisation:
- Upon completing the form on this page, you will instantly be setup with a SafetyCulture account, pre-populated with a range of checklists relevant to you.
- You and up to 9 other colleagues can conduct inspections on mobile/tablet by using the iAuditor app, or on desktop at safetyculture.com.
- Unlimited, free access to support 24/5.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.