1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is SafetyCulture Pty Ltd (ABN 16 089 180 049) at 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills Sydney NSW Australia, email@example.com
3. The competition commences at 9:00am AEST on 28 October 2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 31 January 2019.
4. Entrants under 18 must obtain consent from their parent or guardian to enter. If a winner is under 18 years of age, then the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian and to require that the parent or guardian execute such acknowledgment, indemnity, and release as reasonably required in the circumstances.
5. Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period complete the online survey and provide the necessary contact information.
7. A limit of one entry applies per person.
8. All valid entries will be included in the draw.
9. The draw will take place at 10.00 AEST on 17th February 2019 at 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW Australia.
10. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize.
11. The Prize will be announced and distributed in accordance with the clauses below. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
12. The Prize is an Apple iPhone 11 Pro valued at RRP $1749. The Prize does not include Apple Care insurance. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winner(s) accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Apple, Inc.
16. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as arising from, or in connection with the Prize supplied by the prize supplier, or the conduct of the prize supplier.
17. Prizes will be delivered, paid or transferred to the winner within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date.
18. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
19. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the Prize Draw Date.
20. Winners will be notified in writing by email or by SMS to the email address or phone number submitted at the time of entry.
21. All prizes will be distributed during or after the close of the Competition.
22. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize winner.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
25. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the aforementioned purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without payment. Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
26. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
27. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Entrants moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
28. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
29. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
31. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to Promoter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
33. The Winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
34. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Getting started is easy, simply fill in your email and raise the game with iAuditor
Something went wrong with your submission.
Trying to log in? Click here to log in
Contact us if you require any assistance with this form.
© SafetyCulture 2021