This is an exciting opportunity to connect with the best operations, safety, and quality management professionals in Australia, share stories, and discuss best practices. In the morning, we’ll have an academy style session. We will take you through advanced product training to make sure you’re getting the most out of iAuditor.
In the afternoon, we’ll move to hands on sessions. This is your chance to work alongside our Customer Success, Support and Product teams to deal with any specific queries, and workshop the areas that you want to focus on. Make sure you bring your own device, so we can work with you to get your account up to speed.
Anything else? Come prepared with questions! We’ll make sure to provide plenty of opportunities to chat with our team members one on one. Spaces are limited, so we recommend you register early to avoid disappointment.
- 9.00am – 9.30am Registration, networking, tea & coffee
- 9.30am – 9.50am Welcome & Introduction
- 9.50am – 10.10am Guest speaker: fixing problems in real time
- 10.10am – 11.00am Collaborative actions: the next steps in proactivity
- 11.00am – 11.15pm Tea & coffee break
- 11.15am – 12.00pm Template building & report creation masterclass
- 12.00pm – 12.15pm Sneak peak into current areas we’re exploring
- 12.15pm – 1.30pm Lunch
- 1.30pm – 2.00pm Product strategy & where we are investing in 2019
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm Breakout sessions
- 4.00pm Close
Breakout Sessions (40-minutes each)
- Permissions & Sharing Workshop
- Analytics Workshop
- API & Integrations Workshop
- iAuditor & Sensor Technology
- The future of training (introduction to TeamTrain)
Live Support Sessions
These will be by appointment only (10-minutes each). Details to be released 1 week before the event.
Connect with us:
@SafetyCultureHQ #iAuditor #iAuditorConnect
- This event is free to attend
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Places are strictly limited to 100. We will close registration when we reach this limit
- Special rates have been negotiated at 57 Boutique Hotel for iAuditor Connect attendees who are travelling to Sydney, starting at $139 per room. Info to be shared via email.