Every 15 seconds, a person dies from a workplace injury. At the same time, over 160 people are injured. It is essential to your workforce and bottom line that you maintain a safe and compliant workplace. As you plan for 2019, you must look beyond reactive procedures that are only used when something goes wrong. Take steps to not only comply with regulations, but stay ahead of workplace safety to avoid incident all together.
In a rapidly changing environment, developing a culture of safety will help you anticipate the next wave of regulatory compliance and keep your workers safe. Join us as we dive into a six-step process to keep you ahead of the curve.
- What is involved in being compliant vs. moving beyond compliance
- Most common OSHA violations and how to avoid them
- Potential costs of non-compliance
- Six steps to avoid hazards and stay in front of regulations
- Best practices to implement the six steps