- The Stay at Home Order is lifted and moves the state to a Safer at Home recommendation.
- Restaurants can open for on-premises dining with limits on occupancy, specific requirements for disinfection of common spaces and 6 feet between each group of customers sitting at each table.
- Child care businesses can reopen to serve all children, as long as they follow state health guidelines.
- Overnight camps can operate, following specific public health requirements and guidance.Allows personal care, grooming, massage and tattoo businesses to open with specific requirements for disinfection of equipment, face coverings for the service providers, 6 feet of distance between customers and at 50% reduced occupancy.
- Indoor and outdoor pools can repen with 50% reduced occupancy, following specific public health requirements
- People are now allowed to gather together for social purposes, so long as they do not exceed the mass gathering limit of 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors
- Sporting and entertainment events can occur in large venues for broadcast to the public, so long as the events occur in large venues and spectators are limited to the mass gathering limit of 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
The length and extent of reopening restrictions in North Carolina continually evolves depending on the number of cases and pace of infections. Watch out for the latest updates in North Carolina’s reopening plan through NC.gov.
Reopening Tool To Help North Carolina Stay Ahead of the Curve
iAuditor by SafetyCulture is a versatile mobile app that can help North Carolina-based business owners achieve and maintain compliance with state-mandated COVID-19 safety guidelines regardless of their industry. To help with the reopening of businesses in North Carolina, we are offering ready-to-use digital checklists business owners can use for free to ensure the safety of their workers and customers. Download iAuditor today.
Disclaimer: Please note that these checklists are hypothetical examples and provide basic information only. They are not intended to take the place of medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should also seek professional advice to determine if the use of such checklists are permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Featured North Carolina Reopening Checklists
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Large Venues
Facilities managers of large venues in North Carolina can use this reopening checklist based from the official guidance by the NC Department of Health and Human Services for reopening large venues. This can be used for reopening large venues including large theaters, sporting arenas, conventions centers, and stadiums to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in their communities.
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Retail Operations
Retail stores reopening in NC can use this checklists to plan for the strict implementation of reopening guidelines throughout Phase 2 and help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in their communities.
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Salons, Massage, and Personal Care
This digital checklist based from North Carolina’s hair salon reopening guidelines can be easily used with a mobile device to capture evidence of the proper implementation of COVID-19 prevention measures in the facilities of hair salons, massage, and personal care businesses.
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Malls and Shopping Centers
Malls and shopping center facility managers in NC can use this free reopening checklist to plan for the safe reopening of their facilities for the safety of employees, tenants, and the general public. Members of the facilities teams can easily use this checklist with their own mobile devices so that they can conduct reopening compliance inspections at any location in the mall or shopping center.
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Restaurants
This digital checklist based from North Carolina’s restaurant reopening guidelines can be used by restaurant managers to check that every applicable COVID-19 preventative measure is implemented in their premises and ensure the health and safety of employees and customers as they reopen.
North Carolina Reopening Checklist: Places of Worship and Religious Gatherings
Use this reopening checklist to plan for the safe reopening and resumption of religious gatherings in places of worship in North Carolina and give your community the peace of mind when they return to service.